Why Choose K9 Cardio To Walk Your Dog?
K9 Cardio is Different…
Often, lead walking around the streets or an amble around the park will not meet a dog’s exercise requirements if they are
This is especially true with energetic breeds, who thrive on longer, high tempo, multi-terrain walks in the countryside, with lots of play and interaction. We walk further, for longer, with a greater focus on exercise, stimulation and play. Check out the services page for more details
Additionally, I try to stand out by endeavouring to provide the best dog walking service in the area.
- I walk a maximum of four dogs together (many dog walkers walk six dogs at a time!). Depending on the size and temperament, I may only walk two/three dogs at one time.
- This isn’t ‘social time’ for me. I am of course friendly with other dogs, dog owners and walkers, but you won’t find me standing around in groups, chatting with other dog walkers and owners.
- Apart from taking the odd photo to share with you, you won’t find me on my phone. I do not answer calls or reply to messages (or browse social media!) whilst I am walking dogs. If you hire me to walk, play with, and care for your dog, he/she, will get my full attention throughout our time together.
- If you provide a dry towel, a bucket, and access to water, I will clean off the worst (if not all) of the mud and towel dry your dog before I leave.
Additional Reasons To Choose Us
I am fully insured, with cover including:
- Public Liability & Professional Indemnity
- Care, Custody & Control of Animals
- Building, Property & Contents Damage
- have been DBS checked (with GOV certificate).
- am currently completing a dog first aid course.
- carry a dog first aid kit at all times.
- use biodegradable poo bags
- use no vehicle advertising. I don’t want to highlight you are not home if I park at your property. Vehicle advertising would be great for me, but it shouts ’empty house, no one’s home’ for you!
- will, where possible, walk or cycle to your property.
Local Dog Walker
I am a fully insured, DBS checked dog walker. Dog walking areas include Chandler's Ford, Hiltingbury, Knightwood, Valley Park & Otterbourne.
Why K9 Cardio Is Different
- No dirty dogs! I clean & dry dogs after walking
- I carry a dog first aid kit & I am completing a dog first aid course
- I use no vehicle advertising. I don't want to highlight you are not home if I park at your property. Vehicle advertising would be great for me, but it shouts 'empty house, no one's home' for you!
- See the Why Us page for more reasons